The Libertine Bar and DallasVegan.com is teaming up to bring you a fantastic five-course vegan dinner with beer pairings, Wednesday, April 20th at 7:00pm.
While Chef Taylor McCreary is still finalizing the details, the tentative menu is as follows*:
- Duo of soup: Spicy Tequila Gazpacho and Butternut Squash
- Pine Nut “Goat Cheese” w/ Beet Ravioli and Balsamic and Black Garlic Reduction
- Wild Mushroom and Fiddle Head Fern Stroganoff
- Chile Rellenos stuffed w/ Quinoa, Lentils, and Sweet Potato
- Vegan Cheesecake w/ Macerated Berries
The dinner is $50 per person, and reservations are required. Seats are limited, so call and make your reservations as soon as possible.
Starting Friday, April 1st, call (214) 824-7900 and mention the Vegan Beer Dinner to make your reservation.
5-Course Vegan Dinner
Wednesday, April 20th
2101 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, TX 75206