*updated 6/17 with updated menu*
Mark your calendars for another 5-course beer dinner, presented by The Libertine Bar, on Wednesday, June 26. This is the next of several beer dinners put on by The Libertine, each of which has been better than the previous. And on seeing the menu for this month’s dinner, that trend should surely continue. Check out more deets from The Libertine:
Wednesday June 26th The Libertine Bar is hosting it’s second Vegan Beer Dinner for 2013.
Summer is here and this dinner celebrates the amazing produce it has to offer with a menu devised by Head Chef Rosanne DeLio & long time
vegetarian and Manager Bevin Maloney. Guest will enjoy 5 courses paired with 5 Vegan beers for just $55pp (plus tax).
- 1st Course: Quinoa-Avocado Verine. Paired with Sünner Kölsch.
- 2nd Course: Grilled Rainbow Chard with blackened green beans, olive oil poached heirloom cherry tomatoes & black garlic. Paired with Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier.
- 3rd Course: Nectarine Tomato Gazpacho. Paired Jester King Oak Aged. Paired with Crispin Bare Naked.
- 4th Course: Seitan Roulade with balsamic marinated mushrooms and leeks, creamer pea risotto, crispy shallots. Paired with Jester King Aged Commercial Suicide.
- 5th Course: Apple mint sorbet with bruleed Mission figs, jicama, apple, fennel slaw in blackberry-lime vinaigrette. Paired with He’brew Rejewvenator
Reservations are required and can be made at The Libertine Bar or over the phone on 214-824-7900.
Event Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/509399399115125/
Libertine Beer Dinner
Wednesday, June 26
The Libertine Bar
2101 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX