A new Food Network series America’s Best Home Cook is casting in Dallas for the show. No reason the best home cook can’t be vegan, right? If you think you’re up for the task, check out the details below:
We are currently casting in the local area and would like to share some information with you and your readers about the show and how to apply.In this exciting series, teams of two will be given the opportunity to show Bobby Flay that they have what it takes to be crowned America’s Best Home Cook.We are searching for the best home cook duos in the Dallas area.To apply for an interview, please email BobbysBestHomeCookDallas@gmail.com with the following information:
- Your name & the name of your teammate
- Recent photos of you & your teammate
- A short bio on you & your teammate (relationship, occupations, etc.)
- Tell us why you are the best home cooks, please provide photos of your food
- Tell us about the best parties you’ve thrown
- Your contact information & current location*Deadline to apply in Dallas is Friday, August 31, 2012.